Hamm & Phillips Service Company was founded in Ringwood, Oklahoma in 1968. We opened under the name "Harold Hamm Tank Truck Service" and consisted of one Bobtail Ford truck.
Since 1968 the company's growth has been constant and steady. Growth continued through the oil "bust" in the 1980's, mainly because of a sound conservative business practice, and the growth continues. Hamm & Phillips services Oklahoma, Texas Panhandle, SW Kansas, and the tri-state area of North and South Dakota and Montana.
Provide oilfield transportation services exceeding the highest quality standards of the industry, thereby fulfilling the needs of oil and gas producers in this area.
Position our company through employee participation, training, and teamwork to realize and satisfy future changing industry needs while utilizing opportunities for expansion and growth.
- To continue to set the highest standards of integrity for our industry with honest
- To remain a company known for our sound business policy and responsibility and to maintain an operating ration guaranteeing long-term growth and stability.
- To provide equipment of the highest quality.
- To lead the industry with highly skilled and professional employees dedicated to continuous quality improvement.
- To maintain our safety program's high standards in order to protect our personnel, equipment, industry, environment, and natural resources